Bonbon is Away!
Site SearchFind what you're looking for...
Points of Interest
Completing Collections is a fun activity to do at the Park, where the goal is to get groups of items that have something in common. You can get collection items by buying them from shops, as rewards for completing jobs, by crafting them, or just by collecting them from the different areas around the Park (so it is similar to collecting Badges):
You can have Collections of different fruits and vegetables you've harvested, clothes you've shopped for, and rewards from jobs you have completed! Some completed Collections will count toward achieving certain Badges."
There are different collection categories:
- Petpetpet are items that can be collected from keeping your Petpetpets happy for a certain amount of days.
- Harvestables are items that can be collected from plants, bushes and trees around the Park.
- Knick Knacks consist of clothes and other miscellaneous items, whether you received them from a job or purchased them from a store.
- Arts & Crafts are items that can be obtained by combining different items together with the help of the Crafting Tree, the Cocoa Fountain, or the Apple Mixing Station.
- Treasures are very, very rare items - who knows where you may find these collectibles!
- Specials are generally holiday-related Collections.
To learn more about collections, be sure to complete the job What's a collection? ;) .
Below are guides to all of the collections. Simply click on the tabs and then the collection image itself to get a full description on how to complete them!